Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WW: Updated Wedding List

We are officially 7 months from our wedding day!  We are just having so much fun planning together.  I'm so lucky to have a fiancee who wants to be a part of the process!  

Here is an updated list of everything for our wedding:  Purple is "completed;" Teal is "working on it;" and Orange is "hasn't crossed my mind yet... we have 7 months" ...also, can you guess my wedding colors??? ;)

The Big Stuff:
- Ceremony Venue
- Reception Venue
- Guest List
- "Save The Date" magnets
- Invitations
- Wedding Website
- Hotel Block
- Wedding Colors
- Wedding Dress
- Bridal Shoes
- Groom's Tux
- Wedding Bands
- Marriage license

The People:
- Ask Bridal Party
- Bridesmaid Dresses
- Groomsmen Tuxes
- Flower Girl Dress
- Ring Bearer Tux
- Mother of the Bride Dress
- Dads' Tuxes
- Bouquets/Boutonnieres for bridal party and family
- Gifts for each member of wedding party

The Big Day:
- Limos
- Hair and Makeup
- Photographer
- Videographer
- Gift Registry
- Find something: old, new, borrowed, blue

The Church:
- Officiant
- Ceremony Programs
- Chalkboard signs: choose a seat not a side, please take bubbles
- Hymns for mass
- Readers
- Pre-marriage counseling
- Flowers for pews and alter
- Bubbles for church exit

The Reception:
- Seating Chart
- Place Cards
- Guest Book
- Chalkboard signs: table numbers, cake signs, "sign our guestbook," etc.
- Framed photos of family weddings and bridal party
- Card box
- Cocktail napkins
- Cocktail straws
- Cocktail Hour and Dinner Menu
- Centerpieces
- Dinner Menus
- The Cake
- DJ & Playlist
- Dance lessons
- Personal basket items for bathrooms
- Monogrammed bathroom hand towels
- Favors
- Tags for Favors

The Honeymoon

Is it sad/weird that I've actually started to use my blog list to know what to do next and keep myself organized?  Thanks, blogging world!  You keep me accountable!

Here's what we did: Meg and Mike's Wedding:
The Proposal
Will You Be Our Flower Girl?
Will You Be My Bridesmaid?
October Wedding List Update
Will You Be His Groomsman?
Will You Be Our Ring Bearer?
"Save the Date" Magnets
Engagement Photo Shoot

Linking up for a couple of Wedding Wednesdays with Kristyn & Mary and Meredith & Jordon!

10 comments:

Kristyn said...

Geez. You have so much done already! I feel like there is still SO MUCH to do for our wedding. It's exhausting. But we will get there. 4 months away...AHHH!

Thanks for linking up!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Ohhh the planning! We are about at the 3 month mark...crazyyyy. Xx.

Alyssa said...

You have got your stuff together, girl!!!! I have only 3 months left and I still have so much left to do. All I keep thinking is that I have the most important thing taken care of: the groom. Everything else will fall into place.

Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC said...

Funny, my post today was an update on planning as well -- you are doing great!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

You're in a good spot! My list was my holy grail from 12 months out down to the day!

Kristina said...

You are so organized! I love following all your plans!

Jen said...

You are so organized I love it! :)

Amanda @ Mandaloves Blog said...

You scare me with how organized you are an how much you have done :) What did your Mom pick for a dress?

Mary said...

Wow you're so on top of it!

I also like how you organized your list - I may just do the same! It seems less overwhelming this way!

Lisa C said...

Love the cork letter!

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs