Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Will You Be Our Ring Bearer?

Our wedding party is finally complete!

A couple of weeks ago when Mike and I went to visit my cousins, we asked my cousin's son, Sammy to be our ring bearer!  He is almost 2 and a half, and is just the cutest kid ever!!  How adorable will this little guy be in a tux?!
Like that Yankees Mickey we gave him for Christmas???

Me, Sammy, his little sister Sofia, and big sister Charlee [the dog!]

Alright!  We are under 8 months until the wedding now!  We are sending out our "Save the Dates" this week and I can't wait to share our engagement photos and some updates soon!

Here's what we did: Meg and Mike's Wedding:
The Proposal
Will You Be Our Flower Girl?
Will You Be My Bridesmaid?
October Wedding List Update
Will You Be His Groomsman?

Linking up for a couple of Wedding Wednesdays with Kristyn & Mary and Meredith & Jordon!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Awe so cute! I can not wait to see your save the dates and engagement photos!

Kristyn said...

Aww such a cute kiddo! I can't wait to see your engagement pictures and hopefully your Save the Dates. 8 months is coming up quickly! AHH!

Thanks for linking up!

Mary said...

What a cutie pie! He will look so great in a tux! Can't wait to see your pictures! Yay 8 months!

Jordon said...

That is so cute!! He will be a total doll!!

Thanks for linking up!

Jen said...

Oh this is so cute! I love it.

Christine said...

I can't even imagine how adorable he'll look! So cute :)

Amanda @ Mandaloves Blog said...

He is super cute! You also look pretty good holding a baby :)

Andrea H. said...

Where did you get the 10 cool things about being a ring bearer and flower girl books? Those are great! We anticipate asking my niece and his godson who will both be just shy of 3 when the wedding rolls around. I would love to give them a book of some sort! Great idea :)

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs