Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Gift Giving: Cardstore

Now that most of my shopping and holiday gift giving guide is complete, it's time for one of my favorites: cards!  I don't know about you, but I love getting cards in the mail!  Up until recently, we still had all of our engagement cards on our sideboard... in case you don't remember, we got engaged over four months ago.  I have to admit, we only took them down to make room for Christmas cards.  

When Cardstore contacted me to try one of their cards, I was so excited!  They have pages and pages of cards for different occasions: birthdays, anniversaries, even just to tell someone you're thinking about them.  While I chose a birthday card, they also have tons of Christmas and winter holiday cards.  

You can choose between cards that can be personalized with photos or words.  Many of the cards even have popular characters for kids like Sesame Street, Spongebob, and Hello Kitty!  After personalizing, you can choose to have the card sent to you or directly mailed to the recipient.

Here is the card I personalized compliments of Cardstore:
 

Here's what's really fun: through the end of the year, when you receive a card, you are sent a code for a free card.  Here are the other cards I've made with my "free card" codes:


Order from Cardstore today to get your personalized cards in time for Christmas!  If you're worried about not getting it in time for Christmas, don't forget, it can even be sent directly to the recipient! 

Cardstore gave me a promotional code to try their card-making process free of cost, but all opinions in this review are my own.

2013 Holiday Gift Giving:

3 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Cute! If it makes you feel better, we were engaged THREE years ago (now married) and my engagement cards are in a box, still. Whoops.

Jen said...

Those cards are super cute!!

And So I Did said...

I love cards! I love getting and sending snail mail too! :)) These are too cute!

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs