Friday, December 6, 2013

My 2013 Christmas List

I'm taking a little break from my Holiday Gift Giving series to try something different.  I've seen a few Christmas lists on other blogs, and even though they seem a bit materialistic, they gave me good ideas for my own list this year.  Here's what I'm loving this season:

How cute are both of these?!
Here are my more practical-ish gifts.  I'd love a waterproof watch to push myself at lap swim, I'm always "that girl" using any book or pillows to prop up my camera to take timer shots, and I bought Mike a "puffy vest" last year for Christmas and loooove wearing his.

These are my comfy picks.  I am a sucker for big hoodies, Uggs, and fleece blankets; all three of these things look fantastic for winter.
5. Disney's Goofy Sweater for Women
6. LL Bean Wicked Good Moccasins 

Here is my "wish" part of the list - who really needs a $50 planner or $150+ kitchen items?  I'll save up eventually!

Any if all else fails, I will always be happy with anything from Bath and Body Works, Essie, or Yankee Candle!

Happy Friday, everyone!! What's on your Christmas list this year?

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE the leggings and the vest! I need a good vest. Mine always seem a little TOO puffy.
I got my tripod because Scott had a rifle scope that came with a tripod. It just happened to fit my camera. Tripod acquired.

Alex said...

Meg--

We have the same moccasins listed for Christmas! We could be twins :)

- Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
alexmhons.blogspot.com

Heather @ From Here to There said...

Love this list!!! Everything sounds perfect! :) I'm debating on whether or not to get the EC planner again this year! It's a dream to get a stand mixer.... haha

Amanda @ Mandaloves Blog said...

Love those slippers! LL Bean is the BEST!!

Kristina said...

Between the baby and my brother getting married this weekend we are going very low key this christmas but I love your list. I may create an imaginary one for myself. Love the calendar and every year I say I'll order one but I never get around to it :(

Jen said...

My kitchenaid is my favorite kitchen appliance!

melissa said...

Those leggings are awesome! And Essie is always a good buy. Oh I am such a list planner. People repeatedly tell me how hard I am to shop for so well heres a list then! Things on my list this year...naked 3 palette, maternity clothes or anything baby related. I have bought barely anything for the new baby bean except some clothing, blankets, awesome moccasins, and then moms in my mom group have a thing where we rotate things like swings so I have that. But nothing else.

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs