Monday, December 1, 2014

Let's Be Thankful Swap Reveal & Link Up

Thank you to each of the ladies who participated in the Let's Be Thankful Swap with Alex and me.  I hope you had a positive experience and enjoyed getting to know a new blog friend!  Today is the day to link up with a post about what you received.

BorrowedHeaven


I was paired with Kristina over at Pretty Rambles.  She and I were actually partners in a winter-themed swap 2 years ago, so it was so much fun to get paired with her again.  She absolutely, without a doubt, spoiled me!  She said that she wanted to include some things for Thanksgiving and some for Christmas, and I just love all of it!  Not to mention, most of it is from my favorite store on the planet: Bath & Body Works! Thank you so much for everything, Kristina!!!

Here's a little sneak peek of what I sent her.  Head over to her blog to read about everything!

4 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Oh what fun goodies!!

Unknown said...

I love blog swaps! Looks like you received some fun goodies!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

You got some great items! The leaves candle smells so good!

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

Love the Leaves candle and hand soap! Those Bath & Body Works liquid soaps are my favorite.

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs