Monday, November 3, 2014

Let's Be Thankful Blog Swap

A few weeks ago, Alex contacted me to see if we could work together on a new blog project.  I absolutely love Alex, so I was so excited to collaborate with her.  We were paired together last year in a holiday swap, and since then, she has become a great blog friend.  We decided that there are so many fall and holiday swaps that it would be fun to space one right in the middle with Thanksgiving.  The point of this swap is connect with another blogger [or non-blogger - this swap is open to anyone!] and show what you're thankful for in your own life in the form of a swap box.  Interested?  Check out the details below and sign up!  

BorrowedHeaven

 

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Love your new blog look!!!

Kristina said...

Love the new blog!!! I signed up! I'm excited!

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs