Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Jane's Travels

Hello lovely Borrowed Heaven readers! I am so tickled pink to be writing here today. Isn't Meg just the sweetest?
Beckie G Photography
I'm Jane and I blog over at Poppiness which is a hodgepodge of my life as a wife, dog lover, home kitchen chef, wannabe Martha Stewart, professional wino and mover.
North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii My favorite beach on Oahu.
One constant in my life has always been moving. To date, I've lived in 8 states, 11 cities and gone through 13 moves. At 25 years old, that averages a little more that once every two years. And, since marrying a man in the military, I see that being a theme throughout my life.
Anacortes, Washington A cute little town on Fidalgo Island.
Although, this means friends and family are scattered all over the country, I wouldn't trade this lifestyle for the world. I've gotten to call some of the most beautiful places home, I have a free place to stay pretty much anywhere I travel, and I've loved experiencing different parts of society. from authentic luaus in Hawaii to a Las Vegas rodeo.
Manitou Springs, Colorado Overlooking the Rocky Mountains
Each place I have loved for different reasons. Some I love more than others, some I wouldn't choose to live again. But, there was something wonderful about each new place I've gotten to call home. Living outside of Chicago gave me access to world class culture, and pizza. Colorado is opening my eyes to the world of craft beer. West Virginia is where I first started falling in love with nature.
You can follow me on Instagram to see more pictures of all the lovely places I get to live.
Have you moved to a different state? What were your experiences like?
Thanks so much for this peek into your life, Jane!  I cannot wait until Mike and I move somewhere new and exciting in the coming years!  For those of you who don't know, in addition to being one of my favorite bloggers, Jane is also a great blog designer.  Check out her company, Poppiness Designs.  Jane did my design a few months back and I am STILL in love with it! 

1 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks so much for having me! <3

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs