Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Heather's Blogging Tips

Hey y'all, I'm excited to be here vlogging today for Meg while she's off vacationing all around! {i.e. meeting me in real life!} She asked me to do a vlog for my guest post, so you can watch that down below.

Here's a little about me, at least all the important stuff!

It's a simple vlog on simple blogging tips!  It's nothing fancy or in depth, but it's a good starting point for beginners and a good reminder for those of us veterans who lose sight of things from time to time or just need a little reminder of a blogging area we may be slacking in.  I hope you enjoy the video, I have a ton of links below the video for references I make, so be sure to check those out!  I realize the video is about 10 minutes long, so you may not have all the time to watch the entire thing, but it covers commenting, sponsorship, blog conferences, and more!  ENJOY!  If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me {heatherblack79@gmail.com}.  I'm no expert, but I'm sure I can help you or point you in the right direction.



Follow me on social media!




Thanks so much, Heather!!! I am SO HAPPY we got to meet in real life this week!  I can't wait to show our readers what tricks we have up our sleeve after our weekend-long blate! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs