Friday, November 29, 2013

H54F: Swimming, Sisters, Selfies, and Savings


I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving yesterday!  Today, Mike and I are headed to RI for Christmas tree day - every single year, we go to a farm, pick out our tree, and decorate it on Black Friday instead of spending the day fighting lines at the stores.  

Even though I only had to work three days this week, I still love Fridays, so here's what I'm "high-fiving" about:

1. Mike and I decided that we're getting fit!  We are doing lap swim twice a week, and it feels so good.  Check out my swim team suit from 2006!


2. I know Shadow looks like a big cat, but look at how tiny she is compared to Roxy!  They're starting to get along pretty well this week :)


3. I let Mike's goddaughter borrow my phone for all of 10 minutes yesterday.... here are some of the 100+ selfies she took hahaha!  The one below is definitely my favorite.


4. Have you seen any of this stuff?  I played "La La Oopsy" and made magic looms with the cousins - weird stuff, huh?  But then again, looking back on it, the idea of "Cabbage Patch" kids is pretty weird too, huh?


5. Here was our Black Friday Thanksgiving night shopping adventure.  Can you just check out our amazing, newly-designed CVS?!?!  I LOVE ME SOME NAIL POLISH!!!  Below is all the loot we got for $15!


Lastly, here are a couple of my favorite photos from yesterday.... 

Have a great weekend, everyone!!  And don't forget to enter my holiday gift giving giveaway right now!

Linking up for H54F and InstaFriday!

3 comments:

Alex[andra] said...

Don't you love when kids take selfies? It's the cutest thing ever!

Jen said...

Happy tree hunting!!! :) Can't wait to see it.

Christine said...

$70 of stuff for $15 is great! Andy and I went out early, I guess you just have to time it right because we literally didn't wait in any lines at all haha, it was surprising (yet awesome). Actually, we had to go back to walmart later in the day to pick up a one hour photo picture I ordered yesterday, and the lines were crazy at like 4:30pm, but at 5:30-6:00am when we were there, there was no line at all.

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs