Now that he's my fiancee [not that he hasn't been introduced to my blog before (in fact, he even has his own post tag), he's even written a guest post], I thought it would be fun to do "The Boys Behind the Blog with Mike! He played Wii Golf, I ate Rice Krispies for a nighttime snack, and of course, I asked him these questions:
1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be? "A Megimal" ::Funny look from me [Back story, he puts my name into everything... song lyrics, words (megaggerate is his favorite. Get it? Meg + exaggerate?), everything. It's really cute, I swear.]:: "I don't know, an ocelot! Because of their little spots, no but really, they're really fast and hang out in trees."
2. What is your favorite meal? "Meghan's macaroni and cheese and ham." [Here's that recipe!]
3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite? "I use the Twitter." "Don't you remember you have Instagram?" "Oh yeah, but I don't use that too much." [Here are his Twitter and Instagram links if you want to follow him ;) ]
4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above? "Beer, no, cider!" [I'm glad he agrees with me on this one!]
5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..." "gone to Hawaii. I want to go to Hawaii!" [hint, hint, maybe sometime after a year from now, fiancee who reads my blog. Hint, hint!]
Last weekend at the UConn football game and over three years ago on our first vacation!
This was fun, thanks, Mallory and Stephanie!