Over the past few weeks between Christmas and after-Christmas shopping, people have just been doing awful things. Before I start being all positive and crap for the new year, I figured I would get these pet peeves off my chest. I hope some of you feel the same way about some of these so I just don't seem like a crazy.
- People who park in the fire lane outside of stores. Why are you more special than anyone else?? I feel like this happens the most near Red Boxes, apparently parking spots for the store aren't for the Red Box, and if you are "quickly" searching for and getting a video, you can park in the fire lane.
- Employees who assume you know everything they do. We recently went to see Les Mis. Mike bought movie tickets through AAA a while back, before the theater changed names, and we brought them to see if they might still honor them. The lady was like, "ummm, no, we haven't been Showcase for over 3 years!" FIRST: we bought these tickets less than three years ago because we haven't been dating that long, and SECOND: if we knew that, don't you think we wouldn't have tried to use them? Jeesh.
- People who hit their brakes before they put a turn signal on. How am I supposed to know what you're trying to do? Never mind those people who don't use a turn signal. Or the people who put on a turn signal on the highway when they're halfway into another lane.
- Ignoring yield signs. A yield sign is basically a stop sign when there is a car coming from another direction. Remember that, oncoming cars who almost hit me every morning. I shouldn't have to slow down for you. I like Mike's way of putting it, "If I'm driving along normally and have to slam my brakes for you, you're doing something wrong."
- People who throw cigarette butts out their car windows. It's still littering. Sorry if you don't want to stink up your car with the butts. You're already smoking in there, so what's the difference? Sorry if I offended any smokers out there.
As you can see, pretty much all of these are related to my road rage. Whoops. And all of that got me started thinking about this funny pin [and some other funnies (to lighten the mood of this post)]...
We played Fantasy Football in our house [anyone every watched The League??], and now that it's over I could care less about the playoffs...
HIMYM left on SUCH a good note, I can't wait until it comes back in a couple of weeks! And this one [below] is an awesome episode.
Oh ma God, I have watched so much Full House over vacation and watched this episode recently!!
Linking up for OHP and WW today!