Thursday, November 8, 2012

chipmunk cheeks

  not gonna lie, i feel a lot like this guy looks right now:
via
[right after hermie the elf takes out all of his teeth]
seriously shortest surgery ever.  i went into the room at 8:20 and mike was called into the recovery room with me at 8:43.  that's pretty good.  all i remember is walking into the room, getting hooked up to everything in less than 2 minutes, aaaand then stumbling to the recovery room and babbling to mike about anything and everything, probably much like this guy.  now i'm on some awesome loopy pain meds.  i hear day 1 is the easiest so we will see how this weekend goes!  i plan on finishing up a bunch of christmas shopping online [more on that another time], watching way too much television, and probably eating a bunch of brownie batter [don't worry, i don't put the egg in it].  
things awesome boyfriend bought at the store for me...

but it's not like i need to go anywhere, this is what it looks like outside...

7 comments:

Jen said...

So glad you are doing ok! Hope you have an easy recovery and enjoy taking it easy :)

Delainey said...

What a sweet boyfriend. And sometimes I wish I lived where it snowed. That looks beautiful!

Angi said...

I'm glad your surgery went so well!! I remember when I had mine out - I thought day 1 was the WORST! Or, the day of the surgery, I mean (I absolutely hate my face being numb!). Here's to a speedy recovery!

Tarabelle said...

Hahaha I bet you buy THE BEST Christmas gifts while you are on pain meds!
It is beautiful there, especially since you get to stay inside and not go out in it! Thanks for stopping by my blog; i love yours. Following now:)

Feel better!

Tara

http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hope you have a easy peasy recovery and feel better soon:)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're home resting! Enjoy your brownie batter and christmas shopping!

Peacock said...

It looks pretty cold outside. I would rather stay at home as well. Have a pleasant recovery :)

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs