Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a whole lot [of absence and randomness]

i've been a bit mia lately.  i had an accident while pumpkin carving on halloween so typing/being on a computer while at work has been about enough for me.
oh, and christmas cups on november 1st?!?!
i will also be getting a few of these taken out on thursday, so i probably will not be back for a bit.
bye bye, wisdom teeth
here are a few random things going on/i'm loving:

1. songs by carrie underwood and one republic

2. my next half marathon is also less than 11 weeks away - time to get my run on.  why do i always choose races in the winter?  when i get home from work, it's always dark, so once again i will have to perfect the art of running with a headlamp.

3. SO MANY funny things on buzzfeed lately.
- did anyone get to see "wreck it ralph" this weekend? here are a few things you didn't know about my pixar fav, the toy story trilogy.
- titanic and aladdin? totally the same movie
- foods you'll never get to eat again (however, find a friend in europe - they actually still have crispy mms aaand i still have a few four lokos stashed away from college haha)
- halloween with neil patrick harris's family. (i think it's hysterical how every family member, even gideon and harper, have the same expression 2 years in a row.)
- adam levine: you are the man.
- and just because the election is today. don't forget to vote!

4. new work wardrobe: i am especially fond of the hot pink embroidery.

5. look at my sweet little friend at work [my boss's daughter] about to take a nap in our supply cart.

6. sneak peak at the lovely package i got in the mail today from my pumpkin swap partner, amanda! thanks again to kristin and allie for putting the whole thing together.

7. and THE BEST news of the past week: A BOYS MEETS WORLD SEQUEL SHOW!!!  follow ben, danielle, and ryder on twitter to keep up on all the latest news like i will be!

linking up with jane!

8 comments:

ChatterBlossom said...

Good luck with your wisdom teeth!!
-Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to have my wisdom teeth out! eeek. Hopefully you recover quickly!

reccewife said...

a sequel show, that's amazing! :)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

How the teeth removal goes smoothly!

Amy said...

Boy Meets World! Totally there! Good luck with the wisdom teeth!!

Jamie said...

Good luck with your wisdom teeth! I hope it is quick and relatively painless. Thanks for linking up!

Jen said...

Good luck with your wisdom teeth!! I'm a new follower from the hop. :)

Jen @ kyleandjensmith.blogspot.com
The Adventures of our Army Life

Delainey said...

Found you through the linkup at Handing with Grace. Good luck on your wisdom teeth! I was such a hot mess after I got mine out. I'm pretty sure some of the dental staff were laughing at me on my way out.

Delainey @ http://delaineytaylor.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs