Wednesday, May 9, 2012

weird stuff my cat does

i was looking back through some old blog posts and found the last update on my kitten.  it was from three months ago, and she had just discovered my fishies.  


i know people say cats can be weird, but mine takes the cake [and any other food she can steal off my plate at dinner].

started out as just observing
then every time i fed them, she would try and get a better look 
getting closer, lady!
she eats off forks now. i think this was chicken.
and she's found a new sleeping spot - right next to her best friend, grizzly adams.

in addition to my fish, she has also realized the existence of some other animals on the roof.  if you listen to the end, you can hear her version of a bark.  the last one is the funniest.


she's so cute, but look at her compared to a year and a half ago... at least she doesn't look like an alien anymore!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Awww she's growing up fast! And I guess she did kind of looked like an alien when she was a baby, just a little bit! Haha

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs