Tuesday, March 20, 2012

love for etsy

so after looking and looking and drooling over a variety of etsy shops for a few months now, i finally decided to make my first purchase!  i found a beautiful necklace from a fellow 20sb'er and i just fell in love with it.  

here is jay's etsy story. and her shop. she told me that it took between three and four hours to make the piece i bought. serious dedication there, and i'm really impressed, the necklace is beautiful!

cute packaging
i love long necklaces 

here are a few of my other recent etsy obsessions [i have decided to limit myself to one etsy purchase per paycheck because i could easily spend a lot of money on etsy haha]:

dora went to my high school too! her artwork is amazing.

i will definitely be purchasing one for myself for my next rundisney race 
as well as one for a cute little girl's birthday!

diana makes such pretty pieces; i love wearing scarves to work, 
and she will work with you to try to make what you want!

thank you to jay, dora, trinketsandtutus, and diana for letting me share their shops!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the post. I'm glad you liked the necklace :)

Post a Comment

 
Design Poppiness Designs